Thank you for making a child’s season bright!
This year’s Santa’s Workshop will be held Saturday, December 11, 2021.
Each year, YWCA Central Alabama hosts Santa’s Workshop to help families who are living in area homeless/transitional shelters or those otherwise in need to have a happy holiday season. On the day on the event, children get to meet Santa and make gifts and crafts that they can give to parents, teachers, friends and other loved ones.
Meanwhile, caregivers get to “shop” (everything is free) for toys and other gifts to give to their precious babies.
Here’s How You Can Help:
- Host a Virtual Toy Drive! Choose a gift from the Santa’s Workshop wish list. Items can be shipped to YWCA Central Alabama, 309 23rd Street North, by Friday, Dec. 3, 2021.
- Because of COVID-19, volunteer opportunities are limited. If you have an interest in volunteering for this event, please email Valerie Johnson at email@example.com.
- Make an online donation to Santa’s Workshop. Select Santa’s Workshop from the pull-down menu.
SHARE ON SOCIAL MEDIA: #YWCASanta #BeSomeonesSanta #YWCACentralAL
DOUBLE YOUR IMPACT WITH AMAZON SMILE!
*Designate the YWCA Central Alabama as your charity of choice when shopping on Amazon and a percentage of your purchase price is automatically donated to our organization. Follow these easy steps:
- Visit smile.amazon.com and sign in with your existing account information (or create an account if you don’t have one.)
- Search for and choose YWCA of Birmingham as your charity of choice.
- In the top right corner, select “Your Lists” then “Find a Wish List or Registry.
- Search for YWCA’s Santa’s Workshop wish list.
- Shop and check out.
You may also select any other online store that ships! Just order any of the items from the wish list below and for the shipping address enter:
Office of Development
c/o Santa’s Workshop
YWCA Central Alabama
309 23rd Street North
Birmingham, AL 35203
We’ll make sure it gets to Santa!
Don’t see what you’re looking for? Contact Special Events Manager Nicole Caudle at (205) 322-9922 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org to share your own ideas.
Due to the nature of the services that the YW provides to women and children, volunteers working with children, and in some cases, volunteers working with our domestic violence program will undergo background checks.