Thank you for making a child’s season bright!
This year’s Santa’s Workshop will be held Saturday, December 10, 2022.
Each year, YWCA Central Alabama hosts Santa’s Workshop to help our families in need have a happy holiday season. On the day of the event, children get to meet Santa and make gifts and crafts that they can give to parents, teachers, friends and other loved ones. Meanwhile, parents will have a moment to step aside and select an age appropriate book and $25 gift card for each child.
Here’s how you can help:
- Purchase books or $25 value gift cards from our Santa’s Workshop wish list and drop them off at or ship directly to YWCA Central Alabama, 309 23rd Street North, by Friday, Dec. 2, 2022.
- Make an online donation to Santa’s Workshop. Select Santa’s Workshop from the pull-down menu.
- Volunteer! We have a variety of opportunities ranging from setting up and decorating the weeks and days before to day-of assistance. If you have a question about volunteering for this event, please email Valerie Johnson at email@example.com.
SHARE ON SOCIAL MEDIA: #YWCASanta #BeSomeonesSanta #YWCACentralAL
DOUBLE YOUR IMPACT WITH AMAZON SMILE!
Designate YWCA Central Alabama as your charity of choice when shopping on Amazon and a percentage of your purchase price is automatically donated to our organization. Follow these easy steps:
- Visit smile.amazon.com and sign in with your existing account information (or create an account if you don’t have one.)
- Search for and choose YWCA of Birmingham as your charity of choice.
- In the top right corner, select “Your Lists” then “Find a Wish List or Registry.
- Search for YWCA’s Santa’s Workshop wish list.
- Shop and check out.
You may also select any other online store that ships! Just order any of the items from the wish list below and for the shipping address enter:
Office of Development
c/o Santa’s Workshop
YWCA Central Alabama
309 23rd Street North
Birmingham, AL 35203
We’ll make sure it gets to Santa!
Don’t see what you’re looking for? Contact Special Events Manager Nicole Caudle at (205) 322-9922 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org to share your own ideas.
Due to the nature of the services that the YW provides to women and children, volunteers working with children, and in some cases, volunteers working with our domestic violence program will undergo background checks.